YoungJeong Oh

2015_The simplest explanation of my all artworks

±Û¾´ÀÌ : YoungJeong Oh ³¯Â¥ : 2016-09-06 (È­) 13:59 Á¶È¸ : 183

I perform the work about the things that exist constantly.

Usually my work¡¯s form has question to audience. After analyze the human internal, that is people don¡¯t know exactly what happening inside of them. I¡¯m take these doubt to the external actuality then share the question to all. 

Especially, the existing beings that I focus on are exists constantly with history of human.

Mostly invisible and closely and intensely influential. The examples are various things including memory, perspective, emotion and time. I usually work on profound analysis of questions derived from these themes along with audiovisual __EXPRESSION__s of reasoning related to insight, understanding and communication.

2015. Youngjeong Oh

³ª´Â Áö¼ÓÀûÀ¸·Î Á¸ÀçÇϴ°͵鿡°üÇÑÀÛ¾÷À»ÁøÇàÇÏ°íÀÖ´Ù.

ÁÖ·Î, ¹«½¼ÀÏÀÌ ÀϾ°í ÀÖ´ÂÁö Á¤È®È÷ ¾ËÁö ¸øÇÏ´Â Àΰ£ ³»¸éÀÇ ¸®¾ó¸®Æ¼¸¦ ºÐ¼®ÇÏ¿© ¿ÜÀû Çö½ÇÀÇ ¼¼°è·Î ²ø¾î³½ ÈÄ, ´Ù½Ã Áú¹®À» ´øÁö´Â Çü½ÄÀÇ ÀÛ¾÷ÀÌ´Ù.

ƯÈ÷ ³»°¡ Æ÷Ä¿½º¸¦ µÎ´Â ³»¸é¿¡ Á¸ÀçÇϴ°͵éÀº, ¼Ò¸êµÇÁö ¾Ê°í Àΰ£ÀÇ ¿ª»ç¿Í ÇÔ²² Áö¼ÓÀûÀ¸·Î Á¸ÀçÇϴ°͵éÀε¥, ÁÖ·Î º¸ÀÌÁö ¾ÊÀ¸¸ç Àΰ£¿¡°Ô ¹ÐÁ¢ÇÏ°íµµ °­·ÂÇÑ ¿µÇâ·ÂÀ» Çà»çÇÏ´Â °ÍµéÀÌ´Ù. ¿¹¸¦µé¸é ±â¾ï, °üÁ¡, °¨Á¤, ½Ã°£ µîÀ¸·Î À̸§ ºÙÀÏ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ´Ù¾çÇÑ °Íµé·Î, ³ª´Â ÁÖ·Î ÀÌ·¯ÇÑ ÁÖÁ¦µé¿¡ °üÇÑ ½º½º·ÎÀÇ Áú¹®¿¡¼­ ÆÄ»ýµÈ ½Éµµ±íÀº ºÐ¼®°ú ±×¿¡ µû¸¥ ÅëÂû, ÀÌÇØ, ±×¸®°í ¼ÒÅë¿¡ °ü·ÃÇÑ »çÀ¯(ÞÖêî)¸¦ ½Ãû°¢Àû Ç¥ÇöÀ¸·Î ´Ù·ç´Â ÀÛ¾÷À» ÇÏ°í ÀÖ´Ù.

2015. ¿À¿µÁ¤