YoungJeong Oh

2017 _ Another Round

±Û¾´ÀÌ : YoungJeong Oh ³¯Â¥ : 2017-09-02 (Åä) 17:20 Á¶È¸ : 166

Another Round 

This my 5th solo exhibition takes the form in which various works gather together and constitute one huge work in its entirety.

What I would like express in this work is the story about ¡®subjective process¡¯ which occurs inside of a human being, that remains as a result of ¡®memory¡¯ after real events. 

This work starts from my thinking that ¡®real existence¡¯ is a combination made by each possibility chosen by me at one moment, and ¡®memory¡¯ is a result recomposed through my very subjective, personal, and internal process after real events which actually occurred. 

We repeat meeting and separation at every fleeting moment. 

Things that stay but will disappear in a moment and things which would stay again in just a second.

The real moment when things repeat the process of staying and disappearing 

Each person creates new circumstances at simultaneous moments

Inner side of each person goes through rounds of qualitative changes in which subjective creation and extinction repeat.

That is the reason even those who experience the same situation at the same moment have their own memory which is somewhat different from the actual fact over the passage of time after very private experiences and emotions interfere in a complicated manner.

The moment the audience step into the space where the work is installed

They come into the process of other inner rounds in this very meaning.

The audience who stand in a big room where inner rounds occur also directly function as a piece of memory which would stay temporarily at the moment and disappear in a moment in the work.

Through this, the principal agent ¡®I¡¯ go through the experience of being used as a material in the process going toward someone¡¯s memory, not as the principal agent as a creator who extinguish and regenerate memories. 

However, this experience is also a mere actual situation of a material before being left as each person¡¯s memory to the audience, and rounds keep going without stopping as numerous each thing is connected. 

In what memory do I live or dissipate?

And what moments do I extinguish or regenerate to make them into memory?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Round (¶Ç ´Ù¸¥ ¼øȯ)

À̹ø ³ªÀÇ ´Ù¼¸¹ø° °³ÀÎÀüÀº ´Ù¾çÇÑ ÇüÅÂÀÇ ÀÛÇ°µéÀÌ ¸ð¿©¼­ ÀüüÀûÀ¸·Î ÇϳªÀÇ Ä¿´Ù¶õ ÀÛÇ°À» ÀÌ·ç´Â Çü½ÄÀ» ¶ì°Ô µÈ´Ù.

ÀÌ ÀÛÇ°À» ÅëÇØ ³»°¡ Ç¥ÇöÇÏ°íÀÚ ÇÏ´Â °ÍÀº ½ÇÀçÀû »ç°Ç ÀÌÈÄ¿¡  ¡®±â¾ï¡¯À̶ó´Â °á°ú·Î ³²°Ô µÇ´ÂÀΰ£ÀÇ ³»¸é ¾È¿¡¼­ ÀϾ´Â ¡®ÁÖ°üÀû °úÁ¤¡¯¿¡ °üÇÑ À̾߱âÀÌ´Ù.

ÀÌ ÀÛÇ°Àº, ¡®½ÇÀ硯´Â ÇÑ ¼ø°£ ³ª¿¡ ÀÇÇØ ¼±ÅÃµÈ °¢°¢ÀÇ °¡´É¼ºÀÌ ¸¸µé¾î³½ Á¶ÇÕµéÀ̸ç,  ¡®±â¾ï¡¯À̶õ °ÍÀº½ÇÁ¦·Î ÀϾ´ø »ç½ÇÀû »ç°Ç ÀÌÈÄ¿¡ ¸Å¿ì ÁÖ°üÀûÀÌ°íµµ °³ÀÎÀûÀÎ ³»Àû °úÁ¤À» ÅëÇØ À籸¼ºµÈ °á°ú¹°À̶ó´Â ³ªÀÇ »ý°¢¿¡¼­ºÎÅÍ Ãâ¹ßÇÑ´Ù.

¿ì¸®´Â ¸Å Âû³ªÀÇ ¼ø°£ ¸¸³ª°í Çì¾îÁüÀ» ¹Ýº¹ÇÑ´Ù

Àá½ÃÈÄ¸é »ç¶óÁ®¹ö¸± ¸Ó¹«¸£°í ÀÖ´Â °Íµé±×¸®°í Àá½ÃÈÄ¸é ¶Ç ´Ù½Ã ¸¸³ª ¸Ó¹«¸£°Ô µÉ °Íµé.

¸Ó¹«¸£´Â °Íµé°ú »ç¶óÁö´Â °ÍµéÀÌ ¹Ýº¹µÇ´Â ½ÇÀçÀÇ ¼ø°£

»ç¶÷µé °¢ÀÚ´Â µ¿½ÃÀû ¼ø°£¿¡ »õ·Î¿î »óȲÀ» ¸¸µé¾î³»¸ç

°¢ÀÚÀÇ ³»¸é¿¡¼­´Â ÁÖ°üÀû »ý¼º°ú ¼Ò¸êÀÌ ¹Ýº¹µÇ´Â ÁúÀû º¯È­ÀÇ ¼øȯÀ» °ÅÄ£´Ù.

µ¿ÀÏÇÑ ¼ø°£¿¡ °°Àº »óȲÀ» °ÞÀº »ç¶÷µéÀÏÁö¶óµµÀÌ¹Ì ¿Ï·áµÈ »óȲ¿¡ Áö±ØÈ÷ °³ÀÎÀûÀÎ °æÇèÀ̳ª °¨Á¤ µîÀÌ º¹ÇÕÀûÀ¸·Î °³ÀÔµÈ ÈÄ ½Ã°£ÀÇ È帧¿¡ µû¶ó ½ÇÁ¦ÀÇ »ç½Ç°ú´Â Á¶±Ý ´Ù¸¥ °¢ÀÚÀÇ ±â¾ïÀ» °®°Ô µÇ´Â ÀÌÀ¯À̱⵵ ÇÏ´Ù.

°ü°´µéÀº ÀÛÇ°ÀÌ ¼³Ä¡µÇ¾î ÀÖ´Â °ø°£¿¡ ¹ßÀ» µó´Â ¼ø°£

¹Ù·Î ÀÌ·¯ÇÑ Àǹ̿¡¼­ÀÇ ¶Ç ´Ù¸¥ ³»Àû ¼øȯÀÇ °úÁ¤ ¼ÓÀ¸·Î µé¾î¿À°Ô µÈ´Ù

³»Àû ¼øȯÀÌ ÀÌ·ç¾îÁö°í ÀÖ´Â Ä¿´Ù¶õ ¹æ¾È¿¡ ¼­ÀÖ´Â °ü°´µé ¶ÇÇÑ

¹Ù·Î ±× ¼ø°£¿¡´Â  Àá½Ã ¸Ó¹°·¶´Ù À̳» »ç¶óÁú ±â¾ïÀÇ ÆÄÆíÀ¸·Î¼­ ÀÛÇ°¾È¿¡¼­ Á÷Á¢ÀûÀ¸·Î ±â´ÉÇÏ°Ô µÈ´Ù

À̸¦ ÅëÇØ ¡®³ª¡¯¶ó´Â ÁÖü°¡ ±â¾ïÀ» ¼Ò¸êÇÏ°í Àç»ý¼º½ÃÅ°´Â âÁ¶Àڷμ­ÀÇ ÁÖü°¡ ¾Æ´Ñ´ÜÁö ´©±º°¡ÀÇ ±â¾ïÀ¸·Î °¡´Â °úÁ¤¾ÈÀÇ ÇϳªÀÇ Àç·á·Î¼­ ¾²¿©Áö´Â °æÇèÀ» ÇÏ°Ô µÈ´Ù

ÇÏÁö¸¸ °á±¹ ÀÌ·¯ÇÑ °æÇè ¶ÇÇÑ °ü°´¿¡°Ô °¢ÀÚÀÇ ±â¾ïÀ¸·Î ³²°ÜÁö±â ÀüÀÇ ÇϳªÀÇ Àç·áÀÎ ½ÇÁ¦ÀÇ »óȲ¿¡ ºÒ°úÇÏ°Ô µÇ¸ç¹«¼öÇÑ °¢°¢ÀÌ ¿¬°áµÇ¾î ¼øȯÀº ¸ØÃßÁö ¾Ê°í °è¼ÓµÇ°Ô µÈ´Ù

³ª´Â ¾î¶°ÇÑ ±â¾ï ¾È¿¡¼­ »ì¾ÆÀְųª ¼Ò¸êµÇ¾î ÀÖÀ»±î

¶Ç ³ª´Â ¾î¶°ÇÑ ¼ø°£µéÀ» ¼Ò¸ê½ÃÅ°°Å³ª À籸¼ºÇÏ¿© ±â¾ïÀ¸·Î ³²¾ÆÀÖ°Ô ¸¸µé¾úÀ»±î?