YoungJeong Oh

°üÁ¡ÀÇ ±âÁØ_Standard of perspective

±Û¾´ÀÌ : YoungJeong Oh ³¯Â¥ : 2013-11-26 (È­) 01:23 Á¶È¸ : 264

°üÁ¡ÀDZâÁØ _ ÆÛÆ÷¸Õ½º¸¦ À§ÇÑ Áö½Ã¹®
Standard of perspective / Kriterien der Blickrichtung _ Rubric for performance

Blow up the plastic in as many numbers you wish and tie them. You are free to use whichever
method you want.
¿øÇÏ´Â ¼ö¸¸Å­ÀÇ ºñ´ÒÀ» ºÎÇ®·Á ¹­¾îÁÖ¼¼¿ä. ¾î¶² ¹æ¹ýÀÌµç »ç¿ëÇϼŵµ ÁÁ½À´Ï´Ù.
Blasen Sie einen Plastiksack nach Belieben auf. Die Methode bleibt Ihnen überlassen.

You have just participated in making something that was invisible of which the volume can be
felt and of something that can be seen. This was one physical effort to express the movement of
our perspective easily.
¹æ±Ý ¿©·¯ºÐµéÀº º¸ÀÌÁö ¾Ê´ø ¾î¶² ¹«¾ùÀ», ºÎÇǸ¦ ´À³¥ ¼ö ÀÖÀ¸¸ç º¸¿©Áö´Â ¹«¾ùÀ¸·Î ¸¸µå´Âµ¥ µ¿ÂüÇØÁּ̽À´Ï´Ù.
ÀÌ´Â ¿ì¸®ÀÇ °üÁ¡ÀÇ À̵¿À» ½±°Ô Ç¥ÇöÇϱâ À§ÇÑ ÇϳªÀÇ ¹°¸®Àû ³ë·ÂÀ̾ú½À´Ï´Ù.
Jetzt haben Sie uns geholfen einem unsichtbaren Ding Form und Gestalt zu geben.
Mit dieser körperlichen Anstrengung wurde die Blickrichtungsänderung ganz leicht demonstriert.

I, who existed and was seen by you, have been hidden by something invisible. What is my appearance that you are looking at? 
º¸ÀÌÁö ¾Ê´Â ¹«¾ùÀ¸·ÎºÎÅÍ ¿©·¯ºÐ ¾Õ¿¡ Á¸ÀçÇß´ø ³ª´Â °¡·ÁÁ³½À´Ï´Ù.
Áö±Ý ¿©·¯ºÐÀÌ º¸°í ÀÖ´Â ³ªÀÇ ¿ÜÇüÀº ¹«¾ùÀԴϱî?
Das ¡®Ich¡¯, das vor Ihnen unsichtbar existiert, wurde nun entdeckt. Was bin ich? Was die Form, die Sie hier sehen?

Now, I, hidden by something that was invisible but has become a visible independent existence, am I not myself? From your perspective, am I really an existence that has disappeared? 
º¸ÀÌÁö ¾Ê´ø ±× ¹«¾ùÀÌ, º¸ÀÌ´Â ÁÖüÀû Á¸Àç°¡ µÇ¾î ³ª¸¦ °¡¸° Áö±Ý, ³ª´Â ³»°¡ ¾Æ´Ñ °ÍÀϱî¿ä?
¿©·¯ºÐ °üÁ¡¿¡¼­ ³ª´Â ÁøÁ¤À¸·Î »ç¶óÁø Á¸ÀçÀԴϱî?
Das unsichtbare Ding wurde ein sichtbares Ding und hat mich überdeckt. Bin ich jetzt nicht mehr ich? Bin ich von Ihrer Sichtweise aus jetzt verschwunden?

What is that invisible thing that blocks your view in true communication? 
Where is the standard of perspective right now? 
ÁøÁ¤ÇÑ ¼ÒÅëÀ» À§ÇÑ ´ç½ÅÀÇ ½Ã¾ß¸¦ °¡·Î¸·°í ÀÖ´Â º¸ÀÌÁö ¾Ê´Â °ÍÀº ¹«¾ùÀԴϱî?
´ç½ÅÀÇ °üÁ¡ÀÇ ±âÁØÀº Áö±Ý ¾îµðÂëÀԴϱî?
Was ist dieses unsichtbare Ding, das vor Ihnen steht und die echte Kommunikation blockiert? Was sind Ihre Kriterien der Blickrichtung?